tisdag 9 mars 2010

Sol i hjärta och sol i sinne




I have recieved an award! I am sooooooooooo happy! What a nice surprise in the evening after a busy day at work :-)))))))))))))))))) THANK YOU BLENDA, take it easy with your knitting and make sure you get better from the flu!

The Sunshine Blog is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I send the award back to the brilliant feel-good blogg Blendas betraktelser and then forward to Stick och Brinn, the owner of this blogg once rescued a Kid Silk Haze shawl for me and inspired me to start knitting lace shawls, to Attic24 for lovely inspiration and spreading harmony in the blogg-world and to a-black-pepper for brilliant photos that make me happy and for creating the most wonderful designs.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar